Friday, September 9, 2011

Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Summary:

The Ice Prince is on a seemingly impossible mission to find a way that he can be with his beloved, Meagan, the Iron Queen. As her knight, he is sworn to stay by her side and defend her, but the Iron kingdom is deadly to him. He’ll have to venture to the ends of the world to prove himself worthy and earn a soul, so that they can be together once again. Along the journey his past catches up to him, and he’ll have to choose whether he wants to continue on or follow his heart in a different direction all together.

Review:

I wasn’t sure how I would like reading from Ash’s perspective, I mean, he’s kind of cold and detached, but Kagawa proved my fears wrong. It’s an intriguing twist and I loved reading the final book through his eyes. The conclusion couldn’t have been done any better. All I needed was a little insight into what makes the Ice Prince tick and I was hooked. I followed along with him on his adventure and trusted that he would not lead me wrong, turns out he was more courageous and noble than I could have imagined.

Since I was late to the party on discovering the Iron Fey series, I am so glad I didn't miss it after all. Kagawa has put a brilliant spin on her own tale of faery with a completely wonderful cast of characters.

This was an advanced reader's copy. Iron Knight will be released on October 25, 2011. Put your copy on hold today!

Reviewed by: LostntheStacks

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get to this one! I'm still on The Iron King, but I would LOVE to hear from Ash's perspective :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...